Friday 25 May 2018

Blog No 2: Did The Smile Coach follow her own advice?

Welcome to blog number 2 from The Smile Coach!

What advice? What's she talking about? We'll get to that bit in a min but first......

I need to say a MASSIVE thank you for all of your absolutely amazing comments, I really was blown away by all of your positive words, it has completely empowered me to push this idea forward, I've been researching and increasing my knowledge a lot since my last blog as you've given me the belief that this isn't just a silly idea but that it is the future and this is just the beginning!

I'm coaching some amazing ladies currently and the changes they are making are incredible, although I won't go into that too much on here, you just need to know that they are making fantastic changes for themselves by themselves by sailing through my 10 session plan completely tailored to them, again by them, with a little input from me but when we get together it just seems to happen and rainbows of opportunities open up, and by the next time we meet they're on their way to achieving their goals even more! It really is amazing! I'm learning from them as much as they are from me! If you want to find out more about becoming a "Smiler" get in touch with me on here or via Facebook and we can make a start!

Hopefully The Smile Coach and her Smilers can take over the world, life really is too short for sadness and negativity, even when you're not feeling your best, just a little smile or a chat can really make someone's day! Be happy, be healthy and the rest will fall into place!

So when I left you at the end of my last blog I was about to fly off into the sunset with one of my lovely sister's and 5 friends for some fun 30th birthday celebrations!

And what a blooming fantastic time we had.....so much fun, many cocktails, sun, sea but none of the other S...Sangria but only because we were in the wrong country!

The English girls certainly arrived and gave the kind hard working hotel staff a good taste of the season to come. I think we entertained them as much as they entertained us, they didn't really know what had hit them! But we did earn an amazing souvenir plate/ornament for our efforts, it certainly was a well earned prize!

It was a lovely reminder that sometimes we all need to take some time out from normal everyday life, it doesn't need to be a big trip, camping in a field in the sunshine has just as many advantages, but we do need to do it. Practising Mindfulness is important whether you are aware of what that means or not, we all need to, just take a few minutes to breathe and relax, listen to what your body is telling you.

I made sure that I had a few moments all to myself, just to think, to look at the beautiful Aegean Sea, to be thankful that I'd worked hard enough to get myself to the point of sitting with my feet in the pool with that beautiful view and silence all around.....until everyone else appeared on our balconies anyway!

I did miss Team Wareham immensely back home, all going about their daily routine, but I knew they were all safe and happy so I was safe too.

It made me realise that we all need time out every now and then, just to be able to go back with new energy and maybe a slightly more enhanced outlook than before, we're all growing and sometimes a little rest does wonders!


A quiet moment all to myself.

Getting back to the title of this blog...did I take my own advice? 

In Blog 1 I explained that I was planning on wearing a bikini on this trip, something that I had never done before, not even as a kid, that was mainly because as a kid we always had a family beach chalet and we mainly wore whatever my totally bonkers Nanny Bus Bus had scavenged from the beach and hung up in the chalet! There was always a pair of shoes in every size hanging on the hooks waiting to be borrowed by some unsuspecting guest! 

Anyway I'm moving away from the subject but that lady that I loved so much needed a mention somewhere in my blogs, she was the best sun lounger tent maker ever!

So did I do it? The answer is....yes I bloody did!!! And it felt great! The world didn't stop, I may not have been the smallest in or around the pool but I certainly had a confidence that I've never had before! 

Once we arrived at the hotel and after the first cocktail, we were shown to our rooms...and swim up pools...so I had to, we all couldn't get changed quick enough and I really had a now or never moment, whats stops us most of the time is ourselves and I defiantly thought NO, I'm not giving into my worries, I'm going to do it once and for all! And I did! 


Me, on another day in the Sea, I did it more than once! 

For years I thought I couldn't, who told me that I couldn't? Me, Me, Me and the way the world made me feel at times! We limit ourselves, I'm not doing it anymore, I'm bored of that, I'm going to fly high...and try not to get shot down! Ha Ha!!

Now that I am The Smile Coach it is my mission to add a smile to everyone's life that wants it, including mine and I definitely want it! Whats not to love about Happiness and Balance? Have fun, work hard, enjoy!

Whats coming up next in my life?

I'm still increasing my knowledge to turn a passion into a business, familywise there may be a camping trip on the horizon, weather depending, I am a fair weather camper! 

And of course I want to see what you all think of this blog.... Answers on a postcard please, or just a Blogger or Facebook comment will do, again thank you for reading and here's to moving further forward ready for blog number 3!

Keeping Smiling!!!

Emma

(I fully apologise for the amount of exclamation marks in this blog but I don't know any other way to convey the importance of being happy and grateful for the little things to the big things in life!)







3 comments:

  1. Loved it! You always put a smile on my face when I read something from you. Was feeling a little low this morning but positive happy thinking all the way now☺
    Going to do some mindfulness right now☺ and appreciate all the good things in my life☺
    Looking forward to reading your next blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing ����

    ReplyDelete