Saturday 6 October 2018

The Smile Coach: Achievement...What can you set your mind to? Part 1

Hey Smilers, How are you all doing?

I have taken a little longer with this blog (I know I shouldn't start on a negative!), but I've been thinking a lot about how to build The Smile Coach Concept.

I've spoken to many people, taken input, read a lot, researched and this month I'm going to try a new approach, you may or may not like it, please leave me feedback so I can develop towards the future, I'm going to try smaller blog segments over the month.

I've increased my Social Media posts, positive, happy posts only, and I'm certain that this is the way to go to grow the Smile Empire...my Smilers are doing fantastically. As I educate myself with my Lifecoaching learning, I'm finding new methods to encourage them with to reach their future goals.

I love my appointments, you never know what will come out of them and every single Smiler is inspiring to me. I love the fact that they trust me to encourage them to grow and together we get there!

I'm thinking about some Christmas promotion of services, although I'm a bit torn here, only because a Smiler is someone that wants to make changes, they don't have to know how, but they need that desire to change, pace is not an issue, but the desire is, so if you are not ready can someone buy that for you.....but then your friends do know you best, sometimes better than you know yourself!

I'm not sure the whole package can be a gift if the Smiler isn't ready to commit yet,unless of course they have stated that this is what they would love, but maybe my one off goalsetting opportunity is a session that can help a Smiler realise that there is something that they want to change and we can go from there....small steps...huge changes!

I do worry that people are not sure about how I work with people, to be honest there is no right or wrong way, but throughout our sessions we build on the goals that we set in Session one. Goals can be food changes, steps towards exercise, increasing what you are already doing, whatever they are, they are only set to your current abilities, Its all about you!

We sit down together and I will write down the goals and the forward steps to take towards them, I will then write them up and send them to you, preferably within a couple of days so that you have them for the next fortnight before we meet up again. All Smilers work at different paces and we review it all as we go.

So Achievement....What can you set your mind to?.....Time to await Part 2 for the answer! I plan to release a new part weekly, but I can tell you that it involves an account of what I have achieved recently 😁😁😃😃
A pic from one of this month's post's, look at that October Sky!

Keep Smiling!

Lots of Love

The Smile Coach,

Located in Hastings, East Sussex

www.thesmilecoachforyou.co.uk

Facebook: Emma Wareham
Instagram: @thesmilecoachforyou
Twitter: @emmalovesarun

And if you are feeling generous...... https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/emma-wareham1
I'll be running my first marathon on 27/10/2018!



No comments:

Post a Comment